CrossFit Bowmanville and Optimum Bodies Inc. Terms and Conditions
- Month to month memberships can be cancelled at any time with 30 days written notice prior to next billing. Monthly memberships auto-renew every month.
- 12 Month memberships cannot be cancelled. The 12 month membership comes to an end at the end of the 12 month membership enrollment period.
- Notice of cancellation after payment has been processed will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given on prepaid memberships.
Military, Fire, EMS and Police receive 10% off selected memberships.
Please note: Discounts do not apply to specialty programs or personal training packages
- 12 month memberships can only be put on old due to medical reasons.
- Monthly memberships cannot be put on hold.
- All month to month memberships require a payment account on file (automatic withdrawl (EFT) via bank account). A credit card is also required on file in case of failed payment.
Terms are subject to change without notice.
Failed payments are subject to a $15 failed payment fee.
Memberships and personal training packages cannot be transferred.
Personal training packages expire after 12 months from date of purchase.
Crossfit Bowmanville does not share any information with 3rd parties.